This began when I browsed the Docusaurus site showcase (https://docusaurus.io/showcase), on their first page I visited 404Lab.wiki -using Docusaurus of course-, using a unique comment system that is implemented on his blog.
then I became curious about this comment system and started to browse what exactly Discussbot is.
If you are interested to use, you can follow these steps :
- Login DiscussBot with your telegram account (Login to Connect)
- And then connect your website by clicking Connect Website button.
- Simply add your site on Site Name and Domains and then click Connect Website
- After your site was added successfully, you can start using it by embedding the embed code to your site after your post code or before the footer.
DiscussBot Feature Overview
In this section, I'll describe what DiscussBot's main features:
Send Notification on Telegram
This DiscussBot will send us a notification to our telegram on every comment made on Blog Posts (Website Pages), for example:
- Someone has commented on my blog post (https://ariq.nauf.al/blog/solving-or-cbat-15-gcp-free-trial-problem/)
- And DiscussBot sent me a notification about it on the Telegram app
If I click the Show comment button, it will be redirected to the main blog post.
DiscussBot always sends a notification for every comment :
That notifications belong to my post: https://ariq.nauf.al/blog/solving-or-cbat-15-gcp-free-trial-problem/
With DiscussBot, it has basic features of a comment system such as like, reply, and delete. But since this comment system is integrated into Telegram App, it has more features like :
- Delete and Ban
- Make Admin
- Make Moderator
That menu is only visible if you are already logged in with your telegram account (as an Admin).
But it lacks any other features of the comment system have like :
- export or import from another comment system (like disqus)
- notification to email
And that's it. So, what do you think about this? 😁
Thank you for reading